Dr Connie Zheng
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business and Law|
|Department:||Deakin Business School|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92445190 +61 3 92445190|
- Mar 2010 - now: Senior Lecturer, Deakin Graduate School of Business, Deakin University
- Feb 2008 - Mar 10: Senior Lecturer, School of Management, RMIT University
- Jul 2005-Feb 2008: Lecturer, School of Management &IS, Central Queensland University
- Co-editor and founder of Emerald Journal of Chinese Human Resource Management (2008-2010)
- European Academy of Management
- Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- International Association of Chinese Management Research (IACMR
- International Employment Relations Association
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- International human resource management issues of emerging multinational enterprises
- Small and medium size enterprise management
- Innovation policies and practices at firm level
- Chinese organisation and management philosophy
- Perception of work-life balance
- Zheng, C. (2010), People Management challenges to multinational companies in Asia. New York: Nova Publisher, ISBN: 978-1-61209-061-0.
- Zheng, C. and Lamond, D. (2010). Organizational Determinants of Employee Turnover for Multinational Companies in Asia, Asia Pacific Journal of Management. 27: 423-443.
- Zheng, C. (2009). Keeping Talents for Advancing Service Firms in Asia, Journal of Service Management. 20 (5): 482-502.
- Zheng, C., O’Neill, G. and Morrison, M. (2009). Enhancing Chinese SME Performance Through Innovative HR Practices, Personnel Review. 38 (2): 175-194.
- 2010-2011 - Gardiner Foundation ($49,500, co-investigator with Dr Ruth Nettle, University of Melbourne)
- 2010-2011 - Academy of Social Science Australia (ASSA) /Federal Department of Science, Industry, Innovation and Research International Science Linkage (SIIR/ISL) Program ($7,500, co-investigator with A/Prof. Mei-Chih Hu, National Tsinghua University, Taiwan)
Dr Connie Zheng
Faculty of Business and Law
Work+61 3 92445190
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: