Staff profile - Craig Parker
Dr Craig Parker
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Dept. of Information Systems & Business Analytics|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92446924 +61 3 92446924|
- Doctor of Philosophy, Monash University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science, Curtin University, 1994
Member Australian Computer Society
- Associate Editor, Australasian Journal of Information Systems
- Associate Editor, Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations
- Member, International Editorial Review Board, International Journal of Cases on Electronic Commerce
- Business Information Systems
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
Subjects and units currently teaching
MIS313 Strategic Supply Chain Management
MSC753 eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
Awards and prizes
- Runner Up Best Paper for Parker, C.M. and Castleman, T. (2006) A Preliminary Meta-Analysis of SME-eBusiness Journal Publications: Current Trends and Future Research Opportunities Moving Beyond Adoption Factor Studies, 18th CollECTeR Conference on Electronic Commerce, Adelaide, Australia, 9 December.
- Best Paper at Conference for Cybulski, J., Parker, C.M. and Segrave, S. (2006) Using Constructivist Experiential Simulations in RE Education, 11th Australian Workshop on Requirements Engineering, Adelaide, Australia, 9 December.
- Best Paper Award #1 for Lichtenstein, S., Parker, C.M. and Hunter, A. (2006) Toward an Integrative Role for Intranets: An Interpretive Case Study of Intranet-based Dynamic Knowledge Integration in Socio-technical Networks, 17th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Adelaide, Australia, 6-8 December.
- 2009 - School of Information Systems award in recognition of valuable contributions to teaching in MSC753 eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
- 2008 - School of Information Systems award in recognition of outstanding contribution to service in regards to coordinating the postgraduate unit review
- 2007 - Vice Chancellor's Award for Teaching Excellence, Deakin University.
- Small business adoption of innovations
- Environmental sustainability
- Green information systems
- Corporate social responsibility practices
Parker, C.M., Fraunholz, B., Zutshi, A. and Crofts, M. (2010) How do Australian small And medium enterprises communicate their environmental improvement activities online?, Australasian Journal of Information Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 5-21.
Parker, C.M., Redmond, J. and Simpson, M. (2009) A review of interventions to encourage SMEs to make environmental improvements, Environment & Planning C: Government & Policy 27(2): 279-301.
Parker, C.M. and Castleman, T. (2009) Small firm eBusiness adoption: a critical analysis of theory, Journal of Enterprise Information Management 22(1): 167-182.
Mason, C., Castleman, T. and Parker, C.M. (2008) Socio-technical factors influencing channel use for knowledge-sharing in regional SME networks, International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 303-319.
Parker, C.M. and Castleman, T. (2007) New directions for research on SME-eBusiness: insights from an analysis of journal articles from 2003 to 2006', Journal of Information Systems and Small Business, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 21-40.