Staff profile - Emilia Bellucci
Dr Emilia Bellucci
|Position:||Lecturer in Business Information Systems|
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||School of Information and Business Analytics|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92446273 +61 3 92446273|
- Doctor of Philosophy, La Trobe University, 2004
- Bachelor of Science, La Trobe University, 1996
- GCHE Exempt, Deakin University, 2010
- Negotiation Support Systems
- Ethics and Privacy in IT
- Emotional Intelligence and decision support
- Bellucci, E., Zeleznikow, J., Macfarlane, D. 2010. How Information Technology can support Family Law and Mediation. To be published in LNBIP57 - BIS 2010 Workshop Proceedings, Editors: Witold Abramowicz, Robert Tolksdorf, Krzysztof Wecel.
- Bellucci, E., Zeleznikow, J. 2010. Decision Support in Interest Based Negotiation Support Systems: the AssetDivider system. To appear in Technologies for Supporting Reasoning Communities and Collaborative Decision Making: Cooperative Approaches. Yearwood, J and Stranieri, A (Eds) IGI Global. Information Science Publisher.
- Abrahams, B., Bellucci, E. and Zeleznikow, J. 2010 Incorporating Fairness into Development of an Integrated Multi-agent Online Dispute Resolution Environment, Group Decision and Negotiation. Published online 3 March 2010
- Bellucci, E. and Zeleznikow, J. 2006, Developing Negotiation Decision Support Systems that support mediators: a case study of the Family_Winner system, Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law special edition on Online Dispute Resolution, 13:1-39.
- Zeleznikow, J. and Bellucci, E. 2010. Using Asset Divider to investigate the Israel-Palestinian dispute, M. Poblet, B. Abrahans and J. Zeleznikow (eds.), Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Online Dispute Resolution, CEUR Workshop Proceedings Series: 37-50.
- Bellucci, E., 2008. Development of a Mediation Tool in Family Law: AssetDivider. Legal Knowledge and Information Systems Ed. Enrico Francescori, Giovanni Sartor and Daniela Tiscornia. IOS Press, Netherlands. 88-97.
Dr Emilia Bellucci
Faculty of Business & Law
Work+61 3 92446273
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: