Staff profile - Graeme Pye
Dr Graeme Pye
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Dept. of Information Systems & Business Analytics|
|Campus:||Geelong Waterfront Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 52272312 +61 3 52272312|
- Bachelor of Computing (Information Systems), Deakin University, 2004
- Graduate Certificate of Higher Education, Deakin University, 2005
- Doctor of Philosophy, Deakin University, 2009
- Master of Education (Education Leadership & Admin), Deakin University, 2011
Member of the Australian Computer Society (MACS).
- Business Information Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Information Systems Management
Awards and prizes
Faculty of Business and Law 2006 Award for Rewarding and Promoting Excellent Teaching.
- School of Information Systems 2007 Award in recognition of valuable contributions to Teaching within the School of Information Systems.
- System Modelling and Security Analysis
- Critical Infrastructure System Resilience
- Emergency Management Networks
- ICT Ethics, Privacy and Governance
- Pye, G. Warren, M.J. and Hutchinson, W. (2011) Critical infrastructure protection : an ethical choice, in Quigley, Marian (eds), ICT ethics and security in the 21st century : new developments and applications, IGI Global, Information Science Reference, Hershey Pa. pp. 214-230.
- Pye G. & Warren M.J. (2009), 'An Emergent Security Risk: Critical Infrastructures and Information Warfare', Journal of Information Warfare, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 14-26.
- Pye G. & Warren M.J. (2009), 'Security Analysis and Modelling Framework for Critical Infrastructure Systems', in 8th European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, Academic Publishing Limited, Lisbon, Portugal, pp. 198-207.
- O'Donohue B. Pye G. Warren M.J. (2009), 'The Impact of ICT Governance Within Australian Companies', in Information Technology Governance and Service Management: Frameworks and Adaptations, Cater-Steel A. (ed.). IGI Global, Hershey, USA, pp. 163-177.
- Pye G. & Miller A. (2008), 'Scandal, Censorship and Representation in the Online World: An Ethical Conundrum', in 5th Australian Institute of Computer Ethics (AiCE), Deakin University, Melbourne, pp. 98-104.
- Pye G. & Warren M.J. (2007), 'A Model and Framework for Benchmarking Online Security', Informatica. An International Journal of Computing and Informatics, Vol.31, No.2, pp. 209-215.
Dr Graeme Pye
Faculty of Business & Law
Work+61 3 52272312
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: