Staff profile - Jane Menzies
Dr Jane Menzies
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Department of Management|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92445104 +61 3 92445104|
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer of International Business.
- India Study Tour 2006, 2007 & 2009.
- Lecturer in the AISAM Program, 2009, 2010 & 2011, Penang, Malaysia.
- China Study Program 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Indonesia Immersion Program 2014.
- Visiting Professor at Arhus School of Business, 2010, Arhus Denmark.
- Research Visitor at Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida & Shanghai Jiaotong University in 2012.
- AustCham - Shanghai
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- International Business Management
- International Business Management (Tour)
Doing busines in China, international human resource management, expatriate, transition of international students.
Smart Company, Australian SMEs set to ride the Chinese economic dragon, Mar 24, 2014.
Australian Financial Review, Success in China takes time and perseverance, Mar 20, 2013
Human Capital, Aussie multinationals feel China's talent shortage pinch, Oct 14, 2010
Campus Daily, Shortage of talented workers in China concern for Australian multinationals, Oct 13, 2010.
The Australian, Start with a plan and the right partner, Sept 24 2009
Gold Coast Business News, Indy has got the bucks - but can it go the distance? Sept 2008
Australian R&D Review, Sino (Ad)ventures, Sept 2008
Australia-China Connections, Big Decisions, Aug 2008
The Australian, Women miss out on foreign postings, Aug 15, 2007
HR Monthly, Rance, C - Global workforce planning, Aug 14, 2007
Courier Mail Not the 'best man for the job'?, Mar 12, 2007
Business Review Weekly, Women left at home, Mar 11, 2007
Australian Financial Review, Women miss out, Feb 12, 2007
The Age, Higher Expectations, The Age, July 17, 2006
- Australian business internationalization to China
- International human resource management
- Female expatriates
- Talent management in multinational enterprises in China
- Transition of international students