Dr John Molineux
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business and Law|
|Department:||BL Deakin Business School|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 925 17290 +61 3 925 17290|
- Member of ANZAM
- Executive member of ALARA
- Victorian State Councillor of AHRI
- Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute (FAHRI)
Human Resource Management
Subjects and units currently teaching
Human Resource Management - MPM722 and MPR722
Management Communication - MPR703
Awards and prizes
Faculty of Business and Law - 2012 Team Teaching Award
- Strategic human resource management
- Work-life balance and conflict
- Molineux, J. forthcoming. Health and Safety System Change through User-based Design. Systemic Practice and Action Research.
- Molineux, J. 2013. Enabling Organisational Cultural Change using Systemic Strategic Human Resource Management - a Longitudinal Study. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 24 (8): 1588-1612.
- Molineux, J. 2009. A project examining the link between motivation and performance agreements. Proceedings of the 23rd ANZAM Conference, Melbourne, Vic.
- Molineux, J. 2009. Macro-cycles of Change: Learning from an Organisation's History. Proceedings of the 53rd ISSS Conference, Brisbane, Qld.
- Molineux, J. 2007. The use of action research in organization change projects. In D.M. Waddell, T.G. Cummings and C.G. Worley. Organisation Development and Change, 3rd Ed., Thomson, Melbourne, Australia. pp.374-403.
- Molineux, J. and Haslett, T. 2007. The use of Soft Systems Methodology as a tool for creativity. Systems Practice and Action Research, 20 (6): 477-496.
- Molineux, J. and Haslett, T. 2002. Working within organisational cycles - a better way to implement action research projects in large organisations. Systems Practice and Action Research, 15 (6): 465-484.
Dr John Molineux
Faculty of Business and Law
Work+61 3 925 17290
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: