Dr Louise Paatsch
|Position:||Assoc Hos (Research & Res Training)|
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Arts and Education|
|Department:||SoE Arts & Ed|
|Campus:||Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 522 71457 +61 3 522 71457|
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Melbourne, 2007
Young Learners' Project (ARC Linkage - The University of Melbourne and Australian Scholarship Group).
Children with Hearing Impairment in Victoria Outcome Study (The Centre for Community & Child Health, Royal Children's Hospital and The University of Melbourne).
Conversational Skills of school-aged children with hearing loss.
- Development of pragmatic skills in school-aged children with hearing loss and their age-matched peers.
- Teaching questions which facilitate the development of pre-school children's spoken language skills.
- Home literacy practices of young children in pre-school and first year of school.
- Language outcomes for school-aged children with hearing loss.
- The role of teacher aides working in inclusive settings.
HDR Supervisory Experience