Staff profile - Marlene Ebejer
Ms Marlene Ebejer
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Campus:||Geelong Waterfront Campus|
Marlene Ebejer commenced as a Lecturer in Law at Deakin University in 2004. She currently lectures in Family Law and Legal Practice and Ethics. Marlene also coordinates the law school's clinic, legal education programs which assist students to source appropriate and rewarding legal experience. Marlene is also a Lawyer, being admitted to practice in 2005.
Prior to becoming a Lecturer and Lawyer Marlene worked as a Community Development Worker focusing on housing, education and economic development with a range of communities.
In 2009 Marlene co-authored her first book, Focus: Family Law, 4th edition which was published by Lexis Nexis. In 2012 the 5th edition was released and the 6th edition will be released in early 2015.
In 2013 Marlene's first solo publication "Legal Practice and Ethics – Q & A" was published by Lexis Nexis.
- Bachelor of Arts, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, 2005
- Graduate Diploma In Vocational Ed & Training, University of Melbourne,
- Bachelor of Law(s), Monash University,
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, ***** To Be Clarified *****,
Conferences and seminars
Ethics updates delivered to:
- Western Suburbs Law Association
- Geelong Law Association
- Leo Cussen Institute