Staff profile - Maryam Safari
Dr Maryam Safari
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Department of Accounting|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
• Financial accounting
• Accounting for decision making
Subjects and units currently teaching
- Financial accounting
- Accounting for decision making
• Corporate governance
• Earnings management
• Chatterjee, Bikram; Mirshekary, Soheila; Safari, Maryam (2010) “Users’ Information Requirements and Narrative Reporting” , Australasian Accounting Business and Finance Journal, pp 79-96
• Mashayekhi, Bita; Safari Maryam (2006) “Cash from Operation and Earning Management in Tehran Stock Exchange”, Iranian Accounting & Auditing Review, No.44, pp. 35-54
• Safari, Maryam; Mirshekary,Soheila (2012) “The theoretical and practical influence of level of compliance with corporate governance codes of practice on financial reporting - An empirical study, evidence from Australia” International Risk Management Conference ( IRMC- 2012 Rome- Italy).
• Safari , Maryam ; Mirshekary, Soheila; Wise Victoria (2011) “Conceptual framework for earnings management and corporate governance research” Annual International Conference on Accounting and Finance (AF 2011- Singapore), Proceedings.
• Chatterjee, Bikram; Mirshekary, Soheila; Safari, Maryam (2007) “Meeting users’ needs or engaging in information overload: The case of narrative reporting by Iranian companies” 7th international business research conference, Australia.