Staff profile - Wang Sheng Lee
Aprof Wang Sheng Lee
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Department of Economics|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92446669 +61 3 92446669|
Research Fellow, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), Bonn
Subjects and units currently teaching
- The Global Economy
- Advanced Econometrics
- Applied Microeconometrics
- Program Evaluation (treatment effects)
- Health Economics
- Subjective Well-Being
- Guven, C, and W. Lee. (2014). “Height, Ageing and Cognitive Abilities across Europe,” Economics and Human Biology, forthcoming.
- Lee, W. and C. Guven. (2013). “Engaging in Corruption: The Influence of Cultural Values and Contagion Effects at the Micro Level,” Journal of Economic Psychology, 39, pp. 287-300.
- Johnston D and W. Lee. (2013). "Extra Status and Extra Stress: Are Promotions Good for Us?" Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 66, pp. 32-54.
- Caliendo, M. and W. Lee. (2013). "Fat Chance! Obesity and the Transition from Unemployment to Employment," Economics and Human Biology, 11, pp. 121-133.
- Guven, C, and W. Lee. (2013). "Height and Cognitive Function at Older Ages: Is Height a Useful Summary Measure of Early Childhood Experiences?" Health Economics, 22, pp. 224-233.
- Lee, W. (2013). "Propensity Score Matching and Variations on the Balancing Test," Empirical Economics, 44, pp. 47-80.
- Johnston D and W. Lee. (2012). "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51, pp. 129-151.
- Johnston, D and W. Lee. (2011). "Explaining the Female Black-White Obesity Gap: A Decomposition Analysis of Proximal Causes," Demography, 48, pp. 1429-1450.
- Lee, W. and S. Suardi. (2011). "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49, pp. s376-s401.
- Lee, W. (2011). "Comparative Case Studies of the Effects of Inflation Targeting in Emerging Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, 63, pp. 375-397.
Aprof Wang Sheng Lee
Faculty of Business & Law
Work+61 3 92446669
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: