Staff profile - Wayne Binney
AsPr Wayne Binney
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 924 45540 +61 3 924 45540|
- Australian New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC)
- Academy of Marketing (AM)
- Academy of Marketing Science (AMS)
- Founding Board Member, Australian Association for Social Marketing (AASM)
- Invited Expert, Sustainability and Environment Advisory Committee, Brimbank City Council
- Marketing Management
Awards and prizes
- National Finalist, Lecturer of the Year Award (UniJobs) (2008 - 2009)
- Best Paper Award, World Social Marketing Conference, Brighton, UK (2008)
- Wiley Outstanding Researcher Award at International Nonprofit and Social Marketing Conference (2007)
- Corporate social responsibility
- Social marketing
- Sustainability in marketing and management
- Scholarship of university teaching and learning
- Brennan, Linda, Zuleyka Zevallos, Wayne Binney, (2011), Vulnerable consumers and debt: Can social marketing assist? Australasian Marketing Journal. 19, (3) , 203-211
- Brennan, Linda, Wayne Binney, Janelle McCrohan, Narelle Lancaster, 2011, Implementation of environmental sustainability in business: Suggestions for improvement, Australasian Marketing Journal, 19, 52-57.
- Binney, Wayne, Linda Brennan, 2011, Introduction to special section on non-profit and social marketing, Australasian Marketing Journal, 19, 41-42.
- Brennan, Linda and Wayne Binney, 2010, Fear, guilt and shame in social marketing, Journal of Business Research, 63, (2), 140-146. (Currently included in the list of the 25 most cited articles in JBR)
- Brennan, Linda and Wayne Binney, 2008, Concepts in conflict: Social marketing and sustainability, Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing, 20 (2), 261-282.
- Dann, Stephen, Phillip Harris, Gillian Sullivan-Mort, Marie-Louise Fry and Wayne Binney, 2007, Reigniting the fire: A contemporary research agenda for social, political and nonprofit marketing, Journal of Public Affairs, 7, 291-304.
- Binney, Wayne, John Hall and Peter Oppenheim, 2006, The nature and influence of motivation within the MOA framework Implications for social marketing. International Journal Non-Profit Voluntary Sector Marketing, 11, 289-301.
AsPr Wayne Binney
Work+61 3 924 45540
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: