Staff profile - Xuan Nguyen
Dr Xuan Nguyen
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business and Law|
|Department:||Deakin Business School|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92517798 +61 3 92517798|
- Econometrics Society
- Industrial organization
- International trade
- Development economics
Subjects and units currently teaching
- Economics for Managers
- International Banking and Finance
- International Trade
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Economics
- Economics Aspects of the Global Financial Crisis
- Chao, C-C., Nabin, M., Nguyen, X., and Sgro, P.M. (forthcoming). Wage inequality and welfare in developing countries: Privatization and reforms in the short and long run, International Review of Economics and Finance.
- Nguyen, X., Sgro, P., and Nabin, M. (forthcoming). Optimal licensing policy under vertical product differentiation, Review of Development Economics.
- Nguyen, X. (2015). On the efficiency of private and state-owned enterprises in mixed markets, Economic Modelling, 50, 130-137.
- Nguyen, X. (2014). Monopolistic third-degree price discrimination under vertical product differentiation, Economics Letters, 125, 153-155.
- Nabin, M.H., Nguyen, X., Sgro, P.M., and Chao, C.C. (2014). Strategic quality competition, mixed oligopoly and privatization, International Review of Economics and Finance, 34, 142-150.
- Nguyen, X., Sgro, P., and Nabin, M. (2014). Licensing under vertical product differentiation: Price vs. quantity competition, Economic Modelling, 36, 600-606.
- Nabin, M., Nguyen, X., and Sgro, P. (2013). Technology transfer, quality standards, and North-South trade, Review of International Economics, 21, 783-796.
- Nabin, M., Nguyen, X., and Sgro, P. (2013). On the relationship between technology transfer and economic growth in Asian economies, The World Economy, 36, 935-946.
- Xuan, N. and Xing, Y. (2008). Foreign direct investment and exports : The experiences of Vietnam, Economics of Transition, 16, 183-197.
Dr Xuan Nguyen
Faculty of Business and Law
Work+61 3 92517798
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: