- To conduct world-class multidisciplinary research focused on optimising patient outcomes through effective risk management and workforce development.
- Increase research capacity by offering strong research supervision at honours, master's and PhD levels and mentoring clinicians as part of research teams.
- Ensure research findings are integrated into clinical practice, education programs and healthcare policy by effective knowledge translation strategies.
- Develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based educational strategies that improve safety and quality of health care, and decrease clinical risk.
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative and sustainable professional programs that optimise workforce recruitment and retention.
Growing research capacity is one of the key aims of the Northern Health Partnership. We support a number of Bachelor of Nursing (Honours), Master of Nursing Practice and PhD candidates.
|Research Fellow||Yasmin Sungkar|
|Consultations/research collaborations||Prof. Julie Considine|
|Consultations/research collaborations||Dr Lisa Kuhn|
|Consultations/research collaborations||A/Prof Anastasia Hutchinson|
|Consultations/research collaborations||Prof Bodil Rasmussen|
Northern Health provides care in acute, subacute and community settings over five campuses: the Northern Hospital, Epping and Broadmeadows Health Service, Bundoora Extended Care Centre, PANCH Health Service and Preston and Craigieburn Health Service.
+61 3 8405 8000
185 Cooper St
Epping VIC 3076