Past Conferences - 2010
- 35th Annual Macromarketing Conference
- Exploring the Frontiers of Macromarketing
University of Wyoming Conference Center at the Hilton Garden Inn, Laramie, Wyoming, USA
June 9-12, 2010
Macromarketers raise a variety of interesting and important issues for the marketing discipline. Macromarketing is concerned with improving human well-being through a better understanding of the impacts, both positive and negative, of marketing systems.
Please submit papers to firstname.lastname@example.org (Submission Deadline: January 15, 2010). Please use Journal of Macromarketing citation style and reference format. See http://www.macromarketing.org/2010 for more details.
For more information contact: Eric Arnould, Preconference Program Chair, University of Wyoming, USA
- The 1st World Congress on Controversies in Longevity, Health and Aging (CoLONGY)
- A Comprehensive Congress Fully Devoted to Clinical Debates and Controversial Issues in a Wide Spectrum of Longevity, Health and Aging
June 24-27, 2010
- XXVIII European Conference on Psychosomatic Research (ECPR)
- XIII Annual Scientific Meeting European Association for Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry and Psychosomatics (EACLPP)
June 30th to July 3rd 2010
Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
- XXth Congress of Internation Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
- 7 July – 10 July 2010
The University of Melbourne Australia
- ACWA 10 – Association of Children's Welfare Agencies Conference 2010
- Building a Child Friendly Australia: Responding to Vulnerable Australia
2-4 August 2010
Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia
- Mental Wellbeing Conference 2010
- Innovative Integration: roadmap to mental wellbeing
14-16 September 2010
Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia
- Queensland Landcare 2010 Conference
- 14-17 September
Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
- International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disability (IASSID)
- A joint roundtable of the Aging and Health Issues Special Interest Research Groups
17-18 October 2010
- 17th Annual Conference of the International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL)
- "Translating Quality of Life Measurement into Decision Making"
October 27-30, 2010
Hilton London Metropole, London, United Kingdom
- Development Studies Association Conference 2010
- Values, Ethics and Morality
Friday 5th November, 2010
Church House, Westminster, UK
Website: http://www.welldev.org.uk/wed-new/network/DSA panel 2010 call for papers.pdf
- 10th Annual Conference of the APS Psychology of Relationships Interest Group (PORIG)
- November 6-7, 2010
- The Sixth World Conference on the Promotion of Mental Health and Prevention of Mental and Behavioral Disorders
- Addressing imbalances: Promoting Equity in Mental Health
November 17-19, 2010
- 10th ISQOLS International Conference on Quality of Life
Please join us to be a part of this important event.
We invite you to submit your abstract for either an Oral Presentation or a Poster. We also invite the submission of symposia. There will be the opportunity to publish full papers in peer-reviewed proceedings and in various national and international journals.
The conference hotel is the Imperial Queens Park Hotel. Please go to the link below to make your room booking and also for other information on Bangkok and Thailand.
The Bangkok conference has been postponed
Due to political unrest, the 10th ISQOLS International Conference has been postponed and will now be held in Bangkok December, 08-11, 2010.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts for our Bangkok conference has been extended. The new timetable can be accessed at http://www.isqolsconference2010.org/Revised Deadlines:
- Abstract submission by September 10th, 2010
- Notification of acceptance by September 20th, 2010
- Full paper submission to be published in proceedings (optional) by October 1st, 2010
- Early bird registration by October 1st, 2010
- Registration by November 1st, 2010