- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Social Statistics, i.e.,mental health and well-being of subgroups, and Australia's economic and social indicators, i.e., GDP, labour force, income. Various publications may be purchased.
- Australian Monthly Economic and Social Indicators
- Monthly statistical bulletin
- International Social Science Surveys
- These data are freely available for academic and teaching use, subject to the conditions of use noted on the web site. The data covers a wide variety of topics of interest especially to researchers in sociology, demography, labor economics, andpolitical science.
- Journeys Home study
- This study is following a sample of income support (Centrelink) customers who were selected in such a way that ensured many of them had recently experienced homelessness (broadly defined). Its principal aim is to study housing transitions among a relatively disadvantaged sub-population.
- Statistics Canada
- The official source for Canadian social and economic statistics and products.
- Canadian Council on Social Development
- CCSD is a non-profit social policy and research organization focusing on issues such as poverty, disability, cultural diversity, child well-being, labour markets and housing.
- Provides references for research on QOL in Canada, France, Spain etc.
- National Statistics (UK)
- Official UK statistics site. You can view and download a wealth of economic and social data FREE.
- SIMon - Social Indicators Monitor
- Allows comfortable access to the time series data from two systems of social indicators developed and maintained by the Social Indicators Research Centre of GESIS
- World Database of Happiness
- Happiness-References, bibliographies,conceptualisation, measurability, indicators, theories.
Papers can be purchased.
- General Social Survey Resources developed at Queens College
- Queens College Department of Sociology
- Indiana University Center for Survey Research
- General information about the universities surveys, staff, services, projects, research, however no specific survey questions.
- International Society for QOL Studies
- Bibliographies, references
- Minnesota Center for Survey Research
- Summary of research projects, however, no survey sites.
- National Center for Health Statistics
- Births, deaths and illness statistics. Part of US Dept of Health and Human Services.
- Odum Institute's Public Opinion Polls Question Database
- Over 150 survey questions examining QOL. Eg. All in all, how satisfied would you say you are with the QOL in the Mount Desert Island?
- See links to worldwide statistical surveys.
- Health related QOL measures
- US Bureau of Census
- 1997 Economic census-housing, people, business