This page helps us to be informed about one another's ongoing research. Researchers and post-graduate students are welcome to submit a description of their project(s) for inclusion on this page using this format. Updates and links to researchers' own web pages and documents are also welcome.
- International Wellbeing Study
Beginning in March 2009, this is the first study of its kind to look in depth at people's wellbeing from around the world. If you chose to participate, you’ll be helping us to answer some of the most tantalising questions that our society faces today!
This study is completely anonymous, easy to do, takes about 25 to 30 minutes for each assessment point, and participants don’t have to give any of their personal details. The only participation requirements is that participants are at least 16 years old and that they agree to fill out these questions every three months for a year; five times in total.
- An Evaluation of Community Attitudes to Intellectual Disability and the Quality of Life, Personal Wellbeing and Self Esteem of People with Intellectual Disability: Pre and Post Social integration
Tom M. J. Burke, Cliona Flood (supervisor)
- Attachment, social support, and quality of life
- Job Satisfaction and Subjective Well-Being among Midwifes - Cross-National Comparison
- Principal researchers:
Daniela Nedvedova and Darja Jarosova
- Palmerston North Youth Happiness Survey Project
C.J. Patrick (Pat) Nolan PhD
- Selecting patient reported outcome measures for use in an integrative medicine clinic
Dr. Jennifer Hunter, Prof. Stephen Leeder, Prof. Kerryn Phelps
- The Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) Survey
- Principal researcher:
- The Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) survey is a major longitudinal panel survey of Australian households to be conducted over a four year period.
- The Longitudinal Survey of Immigrants to Australia - Research Section of the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Australian Immigration Research
Previous project information is also available on the Past Projects page.