Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry
- NSW Mental Health Association Inc.
- Contains a huge list of links about mental illness and psychiatric disability.
- This site provides one place for Australian depression sufferers and their families and friends to find all their information, help and support needs. It's major objective is to reduce the impact of depression on the lives of Australian's by significantly increasing the proportion of sufferers who seek professional help and treatment.
- ME/CFS Australia
- National Association for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, dedicated to increasing the recognition and understanding of ME/CFS and providing support for people with ME/CFS through its affiliated Societies
- Internet Mental Health
- This contains information on the most common mental disorders.
- Australian Transcultural Mental Health Network
- This is a national body that links State and Territory transcultural mental health centres and networks with the goal of improving mental health outcomes for Australia's diverse communities.
- SANE organisation
- Aims to support a better life for people affected by mental illness.
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Commonwealth of Australia Department of Health and Aged Care