- International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disability
- Promotes worldwide research and exchange of information on intellectual disabilities.
- Email: IASSIDoffice@aol.com
- The Developmental Disabilities Planning Institute Center for Architecture and Building Science Research at the New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Provides technical assistance to the State of New Jersey in the areas of planning and research relating to persons with developmental disabilities
- This site showcases promising practices and innovations to promote quality of life among persons with developmental disabilities.
- The Rehabilitation Research and Training Centre on Aging with Developmental Disabilities (RRTCADD)
- This site promotes the independance, productivity, community inclusion, full citizenship, and self-determination of older adults with mental retardation and related developmental disabilities through a coordinated program of research, training, technical assistance and dissemination. It is a resource for researchers, people with developmental disabilities, their families, service providers, policy makers, advocacy groups, students, and the general community.
- The National Organisation of Qualified Mental Retardation Professionals
- (also known as case managers)
Formed to establish a strong resource for research, networking, and addressing issues that concern QMRP'S today.
- Centre for Developmental Disability Health Victoria
- The objectives of the CDDHV are: To improve the quality of health care available to people with developmental disabilities throughout Victoria; To promote the awareness of health care issues of people with developmental disabilities amongst medical and other students, medical and other health professionals and service providers throughout Victoria.