Health Related Sites
- Environmental Illness Resources
- Provides information and a community for sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and related illnesses including Fibromyalgia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Genetic Support Council of Western Australia
- This is the peak body for genetic support groups in WA.
- Health and Age Novartis Foundation for Gerontology
- This site is intended for non healthcare professionals.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance
- This disease is preventable and awareness is key in that prevention. Information about the danger that can come from exposure to asbestos.
- Mesothelioma Center
- Australia has the highest incidence of mesothelioma in the world. The Mesothelioma Center is an up-to-date resource for all mesothelioma issues ranging from asbestos exposure to its effects in causing malignant mesothelioma.
- The MCH Web Ring (Maternal & Child Health Bureau)
- This site is a listing of non-commercial web sites related to the Maternal and Child Health Community.
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Commonwealth of Australia Department of Health and Aged Care
- Pleural Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma Web has been in place for over a decade and offers hope, help, & support to those diagnosed with mesothelioma. For more information on asbestos exposure and mesothelioma, visit this site.
- Mesothelioma Symptoms
- This site provides an extensive database of information and resources for patients and their families to better understand the symptoms of mesothelioma and the various aspects of diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, as well as mesothelioma life expectancy.
- Psycho-Oncology Co-operative Research Group
- PoCoG's mission is to improve the outcomes of patients experiencing a diagnosis of cancer, their families and carers through evaluation and implementation of psychosocial and supportive care interventions for patients, carers, health professionals and the health care system.
Centers for Disease
- Control and Prevention HRQOL Website
- This is a CDC/NCCDPHP website which gives an overview of national and state HRQOL surveillance and research activities based on the Health Days HRQOL measures and provides links to key national and international HRQOL resources.
- Dave Moriarty
- Health Care and Aging Studies Branch
Division of Adult and Community Health
- National Center for Chronic Disease
Prevention and Health Promotion
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341