Deakin University supports this site, and this enables free access to the resources provided. Please, however, note the following conditions of use:
- All information on this site remains the property of Deakin University or the Authors of written materials and data.
- Neither any part of this site, nor any of the information contained therein, is to be used for any commercial purpose without the express permission of the University.
Contact Professor Robert Cummins
- Researchers and students are free to search the site and copy whatever materials they require. However, it is requested that due acknowledgment and citation be given should such materials be used in a published work.
- We would welcome your active participation in this site. This can be through:
- Becoming a member of ACQOL (see home page). There is no charge for this and you will receive regular notices concerning new site developments.
(See the newsletter archive for previous site updates)
- Providing additional materials to be place on the site. This can include links to other sites, a thesis, data, a new instrument, etc.
To make such a contribution contact Professor Robert Cummins
For any technical queries or to change membership details please contact our WebMaster Amanda Penrose