Electrolyte scientists dare to dream
The world's leading electrolyte scientists have converged in Geelong for ISPE-14.
Process takes textile recycling to new level
A new process to separate blends of cotton-polyester material provides a major breakthrough for recycling textile and other waste.
Gold Medal for Nisa Salim
Nisa Salim receives Gold Medal from Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering.
A solution to pollution?
Bio-plastics could help slash global plastic consumption.
In search of a greener world
Professor Qipeng Guo helping us all tread more gently on the planet.
Professor Qipeng Guo
+61 3 522 72802
- Polymer processing equipment (extruders, Brabender mixer)
- Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction system
- UV reaction chamber and photopolymerisation
- Ozonolysis and ozone reaction facility
- Surface spin coating
- Thermal analysis (DSC, DMTA and TGA)
- Dynamic light scattering
- X-ray analysis
- Advanced Characterisation Facility (SEM, TEM, cryo-TEM and FESEM)
- Surface analysis (ATR-FTIR, AFM etc)
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code: 00113B