Deakin contributes to China's wind energy sector
Deakin has signed an agreement with the Dongfang Turbine Company, one of China's largest state-owned enterprises.
Electrolyte scientists dare to dream
The world's leading electrolyte scientists have converged in Geelong for ISPE-14.
Process takes textile recycling to new level
A new process to separate blends of cotton-polyester material provides a major breakthrough for recycling textile and other waste.
Gold Medal for Nisa Salim
Nisa Salim receives Gold Medal from Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering.
In search of a greener world
Professor Qipeng Guo helping us all tread more gently on the planet.
Professor Qipeng Guo
+61 3 522 72802
Current and future research areas:
- Synthesis, processing and characterisation of new polymeric materials.
- Advanced thermosets for high performance coatings, adhesives and composites.
- Polymer blends, composites and nanocomposites.
- Biodegradable polymers for biomedical applications.
- Green processing of natural polymers.
- Rubber and plastics recycling.
- Polymer materials for oil, gas and energy industry.
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code: 00113B