IFM staff list
Dr Mary She
Senior Research Fellow - Membrane Characterisation
+61 3 522 71384
- Developing image processing, pattern recognition, machine vision, and machine learning techniques for manufacturing, defence and agricultural industries;
- 3D Characterization of porous materials;
- Developing wearable intelligent systems and DSP embedded handheld devices;
- Developing smart, multifunctional textiles for military and medical applications;
- Developing recycling techniques for textiles.
- PhD, Deakin University, VIC, Australia
- MSc, Donghua University, Shanghai, China
- BSc, Donghua University, Shanghai, China
Relevant employment history:
- 2007-now: Research Fellow, Deakin University, Vic, Australia
- 2006-2007: Research Fellow, University of South Australia, SA, Australia
- 2003-2005: ARC Post-doctorial Fellow, University of South Australia, SA, Australia
A list of the ten most significant relevant publications for the last five years:
- She, F.H., Tung, K.L. and Kong, L.X. (2008) Calculation of Effective Pore Diameters in Porous Filtration Membranes with Image Analysis, The International Journal of Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing. 24: 427-434
- F.H. She, W.M. Gao, Z. Peng, P.D. Hodgson, L.X. Kong (2008), Micro- and nano-characterization of membrane materials, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Chemical Engineers, Taiwan, 39, 313â€“320
- She, F.H., Nihara, K., et al. (2008), 3D Characterization of Membrane with Nanoporous Structure Using TEM Tomography and Image Analysis, Conference on Membranes in Drinking Water Production and Waste Water Treatment, 20-22 Oct., 2008, Toulouse, France
- She, F.H., Gao, D., Gao, W.M., Wu, D.Y., Peng, Z., Hoang, M. and Kong, L.X. (2009), Characterization of membranes with X-ray Ultramicroscopy, Desalination 236, 179-186
- L.X. Kong, F.H. She, W.M. Gao, S. Nahavandi, P.D. Hodgson (2008), Integrated optimization system for high pressure die casting processes, Journal of materials processing technology 201 629â€“634
- Sugumar, D., She, F.H., Kong, L.X. (2006) Recent Developments and Trends in Smart Textiles for Wearable Systems, International Manufacturing Leaders Forum (IMLF2006), 23-25 October 2006, in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Zhuge, Y., She, F.H., et al. (2006) Use of Recycled Fibres to Control Shrinkage Cracking and Fatigue Life in Cemented Pavement, the Tenth East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction (EASEC-10). 3-5 August, 2006. Bangkok, Thailand.
- She, FH, Xia, F, Zhang, WS and Kong, LX (2005) Objective Measurement of Wool Fibre Diameter Based on Staple Textural Features, Research Journal of Textiles and Apparel 9(3), 29-33
- She, F.H., et al. (2005) Texture Analysis of Textile Fabrics Using Wavelet Transform and Gray-level Co-occurrence Features, in the International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Robotics (iCISAR2005). 6-8 Dec. 2005. Putrajaya, Malaysia.
- Ji, H., Kong, L.X., Hsu, H.Y., Wedding, B., She, F.H., Lin G.C.I and Fan, K.C. (2005) Concept Design of a novel tactile probe tip for down scaled 3D CMMs, SPIE Microelectronics, MEMS, and Nanotechnology, Brisbane, Australia Dec.12-15, 2005, Brisbane, Australia, Vol.6037
University recorded publications
Researcher output profile for Dr Mary She
Select another contact