IFM staff list
Dr Minoo Naebe
Research Fellow - Automotive Composites
+61 3 522 71410
+61 3 522 72539
Dr Naebe's research has been focused on the structure-property relationship of carbon based nanoreinforced composites and nanofibres. Her current research interests include developing novel functional and structural hierarchical composites for light weight ballistic armour and aerospace/automotive composites.
Dr Naebe's recent work has included development of applied nano-technology solutions for multifunctional high performance composite systems. The focus of the activities has been on developing commercially applicable solutions for human protection and advanced structural applications.
- PhD, Deakin University, Geelong, Australia
- MSc, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
- BSC (Hons), Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
Relevant employment history:
- 2008 - Present: Research Fellow, Deakin University
- 2004 - 2008: PhD candidate, IPRS, Deakin University
A list of the ten most significant relevant publications for the last five years:
- M. Naebe, T. Lin, W. Tian, L. Dai, X. Wang, Effects of MWNT nanofillers on structures and properties of PVA electrospun nanofibres, Nanotechnology,18, 225605, 2007.
- M. Naebe, T. Lin, M.P. Staiger, L. Dai, X. Wang, Electrospun SWNT/PVA Composite Nanofibres: Structure-Property Relationships, Nanotechnology, 19, 305702, 2008.
- M. Naebe, T. Lin, L. Feng, L. Dai, A. Abramson, V. Prakash, X. Wang, Conducting Polymers and Polymer/CNT Composite Nanofibres by Electrospinning, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Chemical and Biological Defense, ACS Symposium Series Book on ChemBio Defense, Vol 1016, pp.39-58, 2009.
- M. Naebe, C. Hurren, A. Maazouz, K. Lamnawar, X. Wang, Improving the Uniformity of Aluminium Polypropylene Composite Fibres, Fibres and Polymers, 10, 662, 2009.
- M. Naebe, J. Wang, Y. Xue, X. Wang, T. Lin, Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Rod-Rigid Polyimide, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 118, 359?365, 2010.
- M. Naebe, T. Lin, X. Wang, Carbon Nanotubes Reinforced Electrospun Polymer Nanofibres, Nanofibers, pp. 309-328, InTech, 2010.( 5986 downloads , As of May 2012)
- E. Bafekrpour, G. Simon, M. Naebe, J. Hubsuda, C. Yang, B. Fox, Fabrication and Characterisation of Functionally Graded Synthetic Graphite/Phenolic Nanocomposites, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 545,123-131, 2012.
- E. Bafekrpour, G. Simon, C. Yang , J. Hubsuda, M. Naebe, B. Fox, Effect of Compositional Gradient on Thermal Behaviour of Synthetic Graphite-Phenolic Nanocomposites, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Vol 108, 2012.
Select another contact