IFM staff list
Mrs Shokoufeh Malekjani
My main area of research interest is fatigue properties of ultrafine grained/ Nanocrystalline materials.
- BSc, Metallurgical Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
- MSc, Materials Science and Engineering, University of Shiraz
- PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, Deakin University
Relevant employment history:
- Jan. 2012 - present: postdoctoral fellow, Deakin University
A list of the ten most significant relevant publications for the last five years:
- S. Malekjani, P.D. Hodgson, C. Pavel & T.B. Hilditch, "Strain rate effect on the cyclic deformation response of UFG Al alloys", Materials Science and Engineering A, in press.
- S. Malekjani, P.D. Hodgson, C. Pavel & T.B. Hilditch, "Cyclic deformation response of ultrafine pure Al", Acta Materilia, 59(13), pp. 5358-5367, 2011.
- S. Malekjani, P.D. Hodgson, C. Pavel, I. Sabirov & T.B. Hilditch, "Cyclic deformation response of UFG 2024 Al alloy", International Journal of Fatigue, 33(5), pp. 700-709, 2011.
- S. Malekjani, I. Sabirov & P. D. Hodgson, "Deformation Behavior of an ultrafine steel produced by cold rolling and annealing of Martensite", Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly, 48(3), pp. 229-236, 2009.
University recorded publications
Researcher output profile for Mrs Shokoufeh Malekjani
Select another contact