Joint Deakin/University of Copenhagen PhD scholarshipsResearch news
Applications are now open for five new joint PhD program scholarships between Deakin University and the University of Copenhagen’s Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences.
Deakin Schools involved in the program are School of Nursing and Midwifery, School of Medicine and School of Information Technology.
Applications close 30 November 2017.
Research projects include:
- Investigating the psychosocial needs of gynaecological cancer survivors
- Preventing excessive gestational weight gain
- The connection between the maternal biome during pregnancy and the offspring’s risk of allergic disease
- Digital health support for multiple chronic conditions
- Developing smart phone apps for carers of people with chronic conditions
The scholarships are open to domestic and international candidates. Applicants must: meet Deakin University and the University of Copenhagen’s PhD entry requirements; be enrolling full-time; and hold an Australian Honours degree (First Class) or an equivalent standard Master's degree with a substantial research component in a related field.
For all media enquiries please contact Deakin’s media team.
Share this story
The scholarships are open to domestic and international candidates.