Researchers should actively search for funding based on the relevant stage of their career and their area of expertise. All research applications must be recorded and submitted by Deakin Research - Grants. The University supports the submission of polished and competitive applications that are endorsed by the appropriate Head of School.
Faculties and the Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM) are responsible for the quality and calibre of any ARC or NHMRC applications - intending applicants must discuss their plans with the relevant Faculty or IFM and must comply with any of their internal requirements.
Internal timelines apply to all competitive grant submissions - these are listed under each of the headings below.
- Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2017
- Central Research Grants Scheme 2017
- German Academic Exchange Scheme (DAAD)
All other internal schemes are currently under review. For a list of previous DU schemes and their rules, refer to 'Closed funding rounds'.
- ARC DECRA Fellowships 2017
- ARC Discovery Projects 2017
- ARC Future Fellowships 2016
- ARC Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities 2017
- ARC Industrial Transformation Research Hub 2014
- ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre 2015
- Thinkers/Industry Expert in Residence Program 2015 Round 1 (for funding in 2016)
- Research Equipment Support Scheme 2016
- Strategic Research Centres 2016 - 2018
- NHMRC Project Grants
- NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellowships Scheme 2015
- NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence
- NHMRC Development Grant
- NHMRC Research Fellowships
- NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships
- NHMRC Early Career Fellowships
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (Level 1)
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (Level 2)