Researchers should actively search for funding based on the relevant stage of their career and their area of expertise. All research applications must be recorded and submitted by Deakin Research - Grants. The University supports the submission of polished and competitive applications that are endorsed by the appropriate Head of School.
Faculties and the Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM) are responsible for the quality and calibre of any ARC or NHMRC applications - intending applicants must discuss their plans with the relevant Faculty or IFM and must comply with any of their internal requirements.
Internal timelines apply to all competitive grant submissions - these are listed under each of the headings below.
- ARC Industrial Research Transformation Hub 2014
- ARC Industrial Transformation Centre 2015
- ARC Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities 2016
- Research Equipment Support Scheme 2015
- Thinkers/Industry Expert in Residence Program 2015 Round 1 (for funding in 2016)
- NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellowships Scheme 2015
- NHMRC Project Grants 2016
- NHMRC Research Fellowships 2016
- NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships 2016
- NHMRC Program Grant 2017
- NHMRC-European Union Collaborative Research Grants 2015
- NHMRC Development Grant 2016
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (Level 1) 2016
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (Level 2) 2016
- NHMRC Early Career Fellowships 2016
- NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships 2016
- NHMRC TRIP Fellowship 2016
Search for funding - page undergoing re-development.