Researchers should actively search for funding based on the relevant stage of their career and their area of expertise. All research applications must be recorded and submitted by Deakin Research - Grants. The University supports the submission of polished and competitive applications that are endorsed by the appropriate Head of School.
Faculties and the Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM) are responsible for the quality and calibre of any ARC or NHMRC applications - intending applicants must discuss their plans with the relevant Faculty or IFM and must comply with any of their internal requirements.
Internal timelines apply to all competitive grant submissions - these are listed under each of the headings below.
- NHMRC Project Grants 2016
- NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence 2015
- NHMRC Development Grant 2016
- NHMRC-European Union Collaborative Research Grants 2015
- NHMRC Partnership Project Grants 2015-2016
- NHMRC Program Grant 2017
- NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellowships Scheme 2015
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (Level 1) 2016
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (Level 2) 2016
- NHMRC Early Career Fellowships 2016
- NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships 2016
- NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships 2016
- NHMRC Research Fellowships 2016
- NHMRC TRIP Fellowship 2016
- ARC Industrial Transformation Centre 2014
- ARC Industrial Research Transformation Hub 2014
- ARC Industrial Transformation Industrial Centre 2015
- ARC Industrial Research Transformation Hub 2013
- ARC Linkage Projects 2015
- Strategic Research Centres 2013 - 2015
- Central Research Grants Scheme 2014
- Research Equipment Support Scheme 2014
- NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence in Type 1 Diabetes 2014
- NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence 2014
- NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships 2015
- NHMRC Research Fellowships 2015
- NHMRC Project Grants 2015
- Fulbright Visiting Scholars Program 2015
- Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2015
Search for funding in the PIVOT database.