ARC linkage projects 2015
Australian Research Council
Linkage Projects 2015
Minimum $50,000 pa up to Maximum $300,000 pa.
The objectives of the Linkage Projects scheme are to promote:
- initiation and/or develop long-term strategic research alliances between higher education organisations and other organisations, including industry and end-users, in order to apply advanced knowledge to problems and/or to provide opportunities to obtain national economic, social or cultural benefits;
- the scale and focus of research in Strategic Research Priorities;
- opportunities for researchers to pursue internationally competitive research in collaboration with organisations outside the higher education sector, targeting those who have demonstrated a clear commitment to high-quality research; and
- growth of a national pool of world-class researchers to meet the needs of the broader Australian innovation system.
|11 June 2014||Submit a Notice of Intention to Submit (NOIS) using the online form in RMENet||Mandatory||Via email to email@example.com|
|22 October 2014||Request not to assess||Optional||Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|22 October 2014||Final application on RMS and Certification forms and PDF partner forms||Mandatory||Certification forms and PDF partner letters via email to email@example.com|
How to apply:
- Submit a Notice of Intention to Submit (NOIS) using the ONLINE FORM in RMENet
Click HERE (DOC, 32.5 KB) for INSTRUCTIONS on accessing and using the RMENet on-line form
- Liaise with your Faculty/ SRC and Deakin Research Commercial
- Read the Funding Rules 2015, Instructions to Applicants and FAQ's.
- Commence your online application on RMS
- Work with your Case Manager and use DU templates provided below
- Organise relevant certification forms
ARC documents - note these will be updated once the 2015 documentation is made available.
- Funding rules 2015 (PDF, 674.2 KB)
- Changes from LP14 Funding Rules (PDF, 396.3 KB)
- Instructions to Applicants (PDF, 924.7 KB)
- Sample Application
DU Templates and Forms
- Template Part D4- Partner Organisation Letter (DOC, 46.5 KB)
- Template Part G7 (DOCX, 17.3 KB)
- Template Part G8 (DOCX, 30.8 KB)
- Template Part H (DOCX, 16.6 KB)
- Certification form for all Chief Investigators and their Institutions (DOCX, 60.5 KB)
- Certification form for all Partner Investigators and participating institutions (DOCX, 60.9 KB)
If requesting a PhD stipend from the ARC, request at $25,849 pa.
- Information session 1 (PPTX, 652.1 KB)
- Information session 2 (PPTX, 689.4 KB)
- Strategic Research Priorities (PDF, 56.2 KB)
- Definition of Medical and Dental Research
- Linkage Funding Agreement 2014 (PDF, 406.2 KB)
- Deakin University Data Management Advice (DOCX, 19.8 KB)
The ARC has an Open Access policy for publications arising from ARC funded projects. For information visit the ARC website.