NHMRC Early Career Fellowships 2016
National Health Medical Research Council
Early Career Fellowships 2016
The purpose of NHMRC Early Career Fellowships is to provide opportunities for Australian researchers to undertake research that is both of major importance in its field and of benefit to Australian health.
A major objective of the scheme is to foster career development at the postdoctoral level by encouraging the beneficial experience of a different research environment.
Early Career Fellowships provide for advanced training in health and medical research either in Australia or overseas (where appropriate), to enable Fellows to work on research projects with nominated advisers. Awards are offered to a limited number of persons of outstanding ability who wish to make research a significant component of their career.
1 Dec 2014
Submit your nomination form. The nomination form requires Faculty/Institute endorsement + 1 page CV + full list of publications.
Applicants from other faculties/institutes - please contact the research manager in your faculty/institute to obtain the relevant nomination form
|Mandatory||The completed and signed form must be submitted via email to email@example.com|
|04 Feb 2015||Applications Open on RGMS|
|11 Mar 2015||Final application on RGMS & certification forms||Mandatory||Email snapshot reports & all uploaded documents to firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to apply:
- Liaise with your SRC/Faculty/Institute
- Submit a completed nomination form to your Faculty ADR for approval by the deadline set by your Faculty
- Wait to see whether the Grants Office invites your full application
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants
- Commence your online application on RGMS
- Work with your Case Manager
- Organise relevant certification forms
NHMRC documents for applications submitted in 2015
- NHMRC Early Career Fellowships website
- Funding Rules
- Advice and Instructions to applicants
- RGMS Access and Information
NHMRC application templates are available
- Grant Proposal Template - ECF 2016 - Please note that applicants must use this template to complete their Grant Proposal.
- Early Career Fellowships Supervisor Report - with RGMS profile
- Early Career Fellowships Supervisor Report - no RGMS profile
- RGMS Offline Application form Part A
- RGMS Offline Application form Part B
- CV - please complete/update your profile and CV online via RGMS
DU Templates and Forms