NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships 2016
National Health Medical Research Council
Practitioner Fellowships 2016
NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships provide support for active clinicians and public health or health services professionals to undertake research that is linked to their practice or policy.
|17 Nov 2014||Nomination form (DOCX, 27.1 KB)||Mandatory||Via email to email@example.com|
|28 Jan 2015||Applications Open on RGMS|
|04 Mar 2015||Final application on RGMS & certification forms||Email snapshot reports & all uploaded documents to firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to apply:
1. Submit a nomination form (DOCX, 27.1 KB)
2. Liaise with your Faculty/Institute
3. Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants
4. Commence your online application on RGMS
5. Work with your Case Manager
6. Organise relevant certification forms
- NHMRC Practitioner Fellowships website
- Funding Rules
- Advice and Instructions to applicants
- RGMS Access and Information
To assist with the preparation of your application for Faculty/Institute review, the following templates (downloaded from RGMS) may be used. Please note that the exact format of the 2016 NHMRC Practitioner Fellowship applications will not be known until applications open on RGMS.
- Part A (PDF, 1.5 MB) - applicable to all NHMRC Schemes
- Part B grant proposal template (DOCX, 18.4 KB) - please note there are additional sections to Part B which will be available when applications open on RGMS.
- CV (DOCX, 62.9 KB) - a word template is available but may not be current. It is advisable that you complete/update your CV and profile online via RGMS.
DU Templates & Forms