How can policy support the provision of healthy food in communities?
Watch a seminar hosted by C-PAN, together with the Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute and the Obesity Policy Coalition featuring Dr Corinna Hawkes.
Investigating the link between Diet and cognition
Watch Dr Catherine Milte's short video featured in the Medibank Community Fund's 'year in review' on her investigation of the link between diet and cognition.
Appetite for health rewarded
Alfred Deakin Professor David Crawford is named a Fellow of the ISBNPA.
Housework a menial mental chore
Research shows that dusting, vacuuming and scrubbing the bath generate exertion and physical health benefits yet bring no mental health rewards.
- Issue 30 November 2014 (PDF - 354KB)
- Growing healthy muscles to optimise metabolic health into adult life
- Who's looking after mum? A TRIP to better diabetes prevention
- Television viewing impacts on young children's psychosocial and cognitive development
- Relationships between a healthy diet and cognitive function in older Australians
- News and events
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code: 00113B