Industrial Transformation Research Hub (2016)
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
This is one element of the ARC's Industrial Transformation Research Program which is funded under the Linkage Program.
The Industrial Transformation Research Hubs scheme provides funding to engage in cutting edge research on new technologies and economic and social transformation and support the development of research in the Industrial Transformation Priorities. A strong collaboration and commitment of resources from
innovative national and international industries is required; in turn the ARC will provide up to $1 million per annum funding for each Research Hub for up to five (5) consecutive years.
The objectives of this scheme are to:
- encourage collaborative R&D projects to solve challenging industry issues through innovative research relevant to the Industrial Transformation Priorities
- drive growth, productivity and competitiveness to within key growth sectors
- leverage national and international investment in targeted industry sectors
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Agribusiness
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
The minimum level of funding is $500,000 per year.
The maximum level of funding is $1 million per year per Project, for each year of the Project
A Project may be applied for and awarded funding for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Documents and information
Additional documentation can be found on the ARC website - Information for Applicants.
- Research Opportunity and Performance Evidence (ROPE) Statement
- ARC Medical Research Policy, FAQ's and examples
- ARC Research Integrity and Research Misconduct Policy
- ARC Open Access Policy for publications arising from ARC funded projects.
- ARC Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy
- National Principles of Intellectual Property Management for Publicly Funded Research
Templates, forms and tools
- Deakin University Salary Calculator
- Deakin University Data Management advice
- Certification Form - all participants
- DU Templates - these will be made available shortly