ARC Linkage Projects Continuous Rounds (Submissions from 1 Jan 2017)
|Stage||REQUIRED?||internal timelines (1)||internal timelines (2)|
|Submit Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) (DOCX, 22.9KB) to email@example.com||M||13 April 2017||01 August 2017|
|Submit application to Research Office via RMS||M||19 June 2017||19 October 2017|
|Email completed certification forms to firstname.lastname@example.org||M||19 June 2017||19 October 2017|
|Internal Grantsmanship Review process begins at Faculty/Institute level||M||20 June 2017||20 October 2017|
|Research Office begins compliance checking||M||05 July 2017||6 November 2017|
|Submit Request not to assess form to email@example.com (If applicable)||O||05 July 2017||6 November 2017|
|Research Office submits to ARC||31 July 2017||30 November 2017|
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Intending applicants should contact Deakin Research – Commercial to discuss their application and their potential industry partners.
- Read the Funding Rules and changes, Instructions to Applicants and FAQ's
- Liaise with your Faculty/Institute/SRC and follow internal processes for approval.
- Submit a Notice of Intention to Submit (NOIS) (DOCX, 21.1 KB)
- Provide the Partner Pack to your Partner Organisations (PO). Your Deakin Research Commercial Manager can assist with questions from PO
- Complete your online application in RMS - use DU templates provided below. Once completed select 'Submit to Research Office' and notify Deakin Research Grants.
Documents and information
Additional documentation can be found on the ARC website - Information for Applicants.
- Research Opportunity and Performance Evidence (ROPE) Statement
- ARC Medical Research Policy, FAQ's and examples
- ARC Research Integrity and Research Misconduct Policy
- ARC Open Access Policy for publications arising from ARC funded projects.
- ARC Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy
- National Principles of Intellectual Property Management for Publicly Funded Research
- Research Impact Principles and Framework
Templates, forms and tools
Templates, certification form, partner pack and other resources are available below.
- Template Part C1 - Project Description
- Template Part D3 - Evidence of Collaboration
- Template Part D4 - Partner Organisation Letter
- Template Part F1 – Justification of Funding Requested from the ARC
- Template Part F2 – Details of Partner Organisation and other Non-ARC contributions
- Template Part G12 - ROPE Recent Significant Research Outputs and ARC grants from 2007 onwards
- Template Part G13 - ROPE Ten Career-Best Research Outputs
- Template Part H1 - Research Support for all Participants
- Template Part H2 - Statements on Progress for ARC Funded Projects
- Certification form for all Investigators and Institutions