Deakin University Cross Collaboration Fund
|By 1 Feb 2017||Scheme Opens|
27 Feb 2017|
|Deadline for Stage 1 Expressions of Interestemail@example.com|
|By 10 Mar 2017||
DVCR to determine which applications will proceed |
DR-Grants will notify applicants of outcome & will provide Stage 2 application forms to successful teams
12 June 2017|
|Deadline for Stage 2 applications (applications to be collated and circulated to Assessment Panel members)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|12 or 13 July 2017 (date TBC)||Stage 2 presentations to DVCR panel by team representatives|
|21 July 2017||DR-Grants will notify applicants of outcome|
The University aims to position itself at the forefront of innovative research. It has identified the need to encourage multi-disciplinary, cross-University research collaborations that are able to forecast the next big research challenges and can harness their collective talents to make major progress towards addressing these challenges.
The Scheme aims to:
- To spearhead innovative University research collaborations and to establish highly productive teams which demonstrate a multi-disciplinary approach to solving major research issues and questions
- To position the University to attract substantial, future external funding
- To build Deakin University’s reputation as being innovative and well placed to address significant, global issues
Stage 1 - up to $10,000 to use between mid March and early June.
Stage 2 - up to $100,000.
How to apply
- Use the following naming convention for your document
- [SURNAME of primary applicant] DUCC Fund 2017 EOI eg: FIRKIN- DUCC Fund 2017 EOI