Australia-Germany Joint Research Cooperation Scheme 2018
|Applications close||Mandatory||Friday 16 June 2017 (5pm AEST)|
Email Deakin Research Grants
The Scheme aims to:
- Foster research collaboration of the highest quality between Australian researchers from participating Universities Australia member universities and German researchers from German universities, research institutes and universities of applied sciences.
- Produce research outcomes and the exchange of skills and knowledge of mutual benefit to Australia and Germany.
Up to a maximum of AU$12,500 p.a.funded by Deakin University
How to apply
- Read the Terms and Conditions and FAQs
- Download and complete the application
(Please note: Incomplete or ineligible applications will be rejected)
- Submit your application to email@example.com by 5.00pm Friday 16 June 2017.