Friday 15 June 2018 (5pm AEST)
Researchers must ensure their applications meet all eligibility requirements as no compliance check will be conducted for these applications.
The Scheme aims to:
- Foster research collaboration of the highest quality between Australian researchers from participating Universities Australia member universities and German researchers from German universities, research institutes and universities of applied sciences.
- Produce research outcomes and the exchange of skills and knowledge of mutual benefit to Australia and Germany.
Up to a maximum of AU$12,500 p.a.funded by Deakin University. Funding will be available for up to two Deakin University proposals. Preference will be given to projects led by Early Career Researchers (ECR) and consisting of ECR team members. Previous recipients are not eligible to receive this funding and need not apply.
How to apply
- Read the Terms and Conditions and FAQs
- Download and complete the application
(Please note: Incomplete or ineligible applications will be rejected)
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm Friday 15 June 2018.