National Health and Medical Research Council
|Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD) Scale Up Call|
|Submit Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) form||M||
06 Jun 2018 (EXTENDED DEADLINE)|
Email Deakin Research Grants
|Applications open in RGMS||09 May 2018|
|Final application in RGMS, Certification forms and Consents||M||01 Aug 2018 (EXTENDED DEADLINE)|
Email snapshot reports and all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Email DU Certification form(s) and AI consent(s) to Deakin NHMRC Submissions.
Minimum data requirements must be met on RGMS by the relevant deadline (20 Jun 2018). Applications that miss this deadline will not be able to submit an application to the NHMRC
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD) Scale Up Call
The Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD) call will support research associated with the scale-up of interventions for the prevention, or detection and management of hypertension and/or diabetes in low- and middle-income countries and/or in vulnerable populations in high income countries.
NHMRC applicants are required to outline the benefit of the research to Australia in their research proposal. Consistent with the principles of the GACD, NHMRC encourages applicants to collaborate with, and participate in, international research. Research based in other GACD member countries should be submitted to the relevant agency. NHMRC encourages applications that address Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander health.
How to apply
- Submit a Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) (DOC, 18.2KB) form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/SRC.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (Refer to NHMRC scheme webpage).
- Commence your online application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your DR-Grants case manager.
- Organise relevant Deakin Certification forms, and AI consents.
- Final application must be on RGMS by Final application due date; email snapshot reports, certification forms, consents & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Please note that minimum data requirements must be met on RGMS by the NHMRC deadline. Applications that miss this deadline will not be able to submit an application to the NHMRC.
Please check specific NHMRC scheme webpages for the Application Templates, Funding Rules, Advice and Instructions to applicants, and Guide to Peer Review.