Northern Australia Tropical Disease Collaborative Research Programme
National Health and Medical Research Council
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
This programme will support innovative, high-quality teams to undertake research into the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of tropical disease.
They'll then translate research findings into outcomes for health in Australia and the region.
The programme will build strong collaborations, new research capability and capacity in the health and medical research workforce, and promote effective translation of this research into health policy and practice.
Full details of the aim, scope and assessment criteria can be found on the NHMRC Northern Australia Tropical Disease Collaborative Research Programme website.
How to apply
- Submit a Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) (DOC, 18.2KB) form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/SRC.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (Refer to NHMRC website).
- Commence your online application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant Certification forms and consents.
- Final application must be on RGMS by Final application due date; email snapshot reports, certification forms, consent forms & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Please note that minimum data requirements must be met on RGMS by the NHMRC deadline. Applications that miss this deadline will not be able to submit an application to the NHMRC.
Current documents will be available for each scheme on RGMS open date.