Partnership Centres - Health System Sustainability
National Health and Medical Research Council
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
NHMRC is calling for applications for a new Partnership Centre in the theme area of Health System Sustainability.
The Centre will be jointly governed and funded $10.75 million from NHMRC and the funding partners: Bupa Health Foundation, NSW Health, Telstra and The University of Notre Dame Australia.
The goal of the Partnership Centres initiative is to bring teams of researchers and decision-makers together to create better health services and health by collaborative work on priority themes determined by the needs of the health and health care systems.
Full details of the aim, scope and assessment criteria can be found on the NHMRC Partnership Centres website.
How to apply
- Submit a Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) (DOC, 18.2KB) form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/SRC.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (Refer to NHMRC website).
- Commence your online application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant Certification forms and consents.
- Final application must be on RGMS by Final application due date; email snapshot reports, certification forms, consent forms & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Please note that minimum data requirements must be met on RGMS by the NHMRC deadline. Applications that miss this deadline will not be able to submit an application to the NHMRC.
Current documents will be available for each scheme on RGMS open date.