National Health Medical Research Council
|Submit Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) form||M||
10 Feb 2016|
Email Deakin Research Grants
|Applications open in RGMS||23 March 2016|
|Final application in RGMS and Certification forms||M||
04 May 2016|
Email snapshot reports and all uploaded documents to Email Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Minimum data requirements must be met on RGMS by 11 May 2016.
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
*Submit to RAO via RGMS - Email snapshot reports, all uploaded documents, certification forms and AI consents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions - Please note that applications will require Faculty/Institute approval before submission to DR - Grants. Minimum data requirements must be met on RGMS by the relevant deadline. Applications that miss this deadline will not be able to submit an application to the NHMRC in the relevant round.
The aim of the Program Grants scheme is to provide support for teams of high-calibre researchers to pursue broad, multi-disciplinary and collaborative research activities.
Teams are expected to contribute to new knowledge at a leading international level in important areas of health and medical research.
The scheme is available for all research approaches relevant to better health – including biomedical, clinical, public health or health services research – and is typically for five years.
How to apply
- Submit a Notice of Intent to Submit (DOC, 18.2KB) by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your Faculty/Institute.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (will be available on NHMRC website from 23 Mar 2016).
- Commence your application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your Case Manager.
- Organise relevant certification forms (DOC, 29.7KB) and consents.
The documents for 2016 will only be available once applications open on RGMS: 23 March 2016.