What makes Deakin's School of Architecture and Building distinctive
The Deakin University, School of Architecture and Building is a dynamic learning environment with:
- A local and global context
- Cutting edge research-informed content
- Real best-practice application
- Industry ready graduates bringing something new to professional practice
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs which are professionally accredited
- A high caliber international team of professional and academic staff with extensive industry links
To contact the School of Architecture and Building click here.
For general Deakin University future student information click here.