- Bachelor of Design (Architecture) (S342) - 3 years full time
- Bachelor of Construction Management (S346) - 4 years full time (normal pattern) or 3 years full-time (accelerated pattern)
- Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (D364) - 5 years full-time (normal pattern) or 4 years full-time (accelerated pattern)
- Master of Architecture (S700) (by coursework) - 2 years full-time
- Master of Construction Management (Professional) (S792) (by coursework) - 1.5 years full time
- Master of Facilities Management (S795) (by coursework) - 1.5 years
full time *
- Master of Planning (Professional) (S764) (by coursework) - 2 years full time
- Master of Urban Design (S702) (by coursework) - 1.5 years full time
- Master of Architecture (S800) (by research) - 2 years full-time
- Master of Construction Management (by research) (S805) - 2 years full-time
- Doctor of Philosophy (S917) (by research) - 3 years full-time
* There will be no intake into this course in 2014.
English Language Proficiency
International student applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English Language by providing certified/notary documentary evidence of one of the acceptable standards of English Language competencies if they are from a non-English speaking country:
For more information please see the Deakin International website
Credit for Prior Learning
Credit for prior learning (CPL) is the term used when the University allows prior learning to count towards your Deakin degree. There are two aspects to CPL:
- Credit for credentialled learning, in which credit is transferred to a Deakin award program from completed or partly completed studies from other accredited institutions.
- Credit for uncredentialled learning, in which credit towards a Deakin award is granted on the basis of knowledge and skills acquired through prior learning.
For more information about CPL please refer to the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment CPL website
All undergraduate courses are widely accredited for professional practice in Australia and selected countries worldwide. Details can be found under each course description.