The Tectonic Ecology theme focuses on the study of the art and craft of building through the investigation of shifts, patterns, hierarchies and overlaps of space, place making, materiality, technologies and processes.
Yolanda Esteban, Lecturer
Waterfront Campus at Geelong
Phone: + 61 3 522 78328
Key Research Areas
- Thermal Modelling of Buildings
- Sustainability and the changing place
- Investigations into the architecture of Indigenous place in 21st century culture.
- Issues and influences when working on rural and remote sites.
- Environmental performance of buildings
- Urban design and planning issues
- Parametric modelling and digital applications
Profiles of staff involved in the Tectonic Ecology theme
Professor Hisham Elkadi
Dr Robert Fuller
Professor David Jones
Dr Simone Leao
Associate Professor Mark Luther
Dr Priya Rajagopalan
Dr Astrid Roetzel
Dr John Rollo