Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment Alumni
The Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment invites all students and graduates to join the Deakin University Alumni community.
Being part of the Alumni Network allows you to:
- stay in touch with university friends,
- create and maintain professional networks with fellow peers
- take part in University-wide and chapter-specific events such as reunions, and
- social and professional development events.
Services and benefits
There are a range of services that alumni can access and well as benefits to many external providers of various services. For further information visit the central alumni services and benefits area.
You are eligible to become a Deakin Alumni member if you are
- a Deakin graduate*
- a former Deakin staff member (exceeding two years of service) or
- a graduate or former staff member of a Deakin antecedent institution
*From 2014, all new graduates are automatically considered to be Deakin alumnus.
All students and staff are welcome to register to become an alumni member. Registration is free of charge.
If you have already joined the Alumni network and would like to update your contact details, you can do so via the Deakin Community Portal
If you have any news or information that you would like to share with us and your fellow Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment alumni, please contact us. We would also appreciate any suggestions on events that you would be interested in attending.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com