Research - National Competitive Grants
- Yang Xiang, Wanlei Zhou, Vijay Varadharajan, and Jonathan Oliver, Developing an active defence system to identify malicious domains and websites, ARC Linkage Project LP120200266, 2012-2015.
- Bernard F. Rolfe, Peter D. Hodgson, Maria Forsyth, Yong Xiang, Matthew C. Doolan, and Michael P. Pereira, Developing an environmentally friendly, low cost solution to reduce wear and improve productivity in metal forming, ARC Linkage Projects LP120100239, 2012-2014.
- Yong Xiang and Yue Rong, Blind separation of mutually correlated sources, ARC Discovery Projects DP110102076, 2011-2013.
- Wanlei Zhou and Yang Xiang, An active approach to detect and defend against peer-to-peer botnets, ARC Linkage Project LP100100208, 2010-2012.
- Wanlei Zhou and Robin Doss, Secure and efficient communication in vehicle-based radio frequency identification systems, ARC Linkage Project LP100100816, 2010-2012.
- Yang Xiang, Wanlei Zhou, and Yong Xiang, Tracing real Internet attackers through information correlation, ARC Discovery Project DP1095498, 2010-2012.
- Kim Vincs, Vicky Mak, and Richard Smith, Capturing Dance: using Motion Capture to enhance the creation of innovative Australian dance, ARC Discovery Project DP0987101, 2009-2011.
- Peter Bertok, Zahir Tari, and Lynn Batten, Privacy-Preserving Remote Access to Health Information Infrastructure in Ubiquitous Computing Environments, ARC Linkage Project LP0989756, 2009-2011.
- Kathy Horadam, Lynn Batten, Serdar Boztas, Tim Ebringer, and Jakub Kaminski, Analysis and classification of malicious code, ARC Linkage Project LP0776260, 2007-2010.
- Yong Xiang and Hieu Trinh, Blind signal separation from unidentifiable systems, ARC Discovery Project DP0773446, 2007-2009. (Note: A/Prof Trinh replaced the original second CI, Dr Van K. Nguyen, after Dr Nguyen joined DSTO in early 2007.)
- Wanlei Zhou and Yang Xiang, Development of methods to address internet crime, ARC Discovery Project DP0773264, 2007-2009.
4th October 2013