Due: 19th October 2012
A template for the abstract submission form is available for download.
Important: Please note that we have a limited number of spots for oral presentations. If you wish to submit for an oral, please do so and we will endeavour to try and accommodate everyone. However some submissions for oral presentations may be asked to present a poster.
If for any reason you can only present on a particular day, please let us know when you submit your abstract and we will try to accommodate you.
Abstracts should be kept to a maximum of 300 words.
- The title should be CAPITALS, 16pt, Bold and Centered
- Authors names should be centered, 12pt with the presenters name underlined
- Affiliations of the authors should be centered, 10pt and italic
- Main text should be 12pt and justified
- Any references should follow ACS guidelines
Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Microsoft Word document, with the title in the format lastname_firstname_oral/poster Abstract.doc
Possible topics include (but not limited to):
- Analytical methods for environmental science
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Chemical toxicology
- Forensic chemistry
- Green chemistry
- Marine and freshwater research
- Soil contamination
- Water treatment, reuse
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Adsorbents and stationary phases for chromatography
- Analytical method development
- Chemiluminescence and fluorescence
- Mass spectrometry
- Diffusive gradients in thin films (DGT)
- Extraction methods
- GC, LC, ICP and associated hyphenated techniques