This year we are using an online registration system. To register for the conference, please click the link below and follow the instructions.
- The system is designed to register individual delegates and cannot register groups.
- Registration is free, however there is a charge for the social events if you wish to attend these.
- If you wish to attend either the welcome mixer or the end of conference dinner, please ensure that you put a 1 in the box NOT a Y, as the system will not recognise this.
- If you are not attending the social events, you will still need to select the credit card payment option, however you do not need to enter any card details and the payment will be processed at $0.00
- Please ensure that you print your receipt, if you would like acopy, at the end of the registration.
- If you have any technical issues or questions about the registration system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Bursaries for RACI student members
Students who are participating in the RACI Research and Development Topics Postgraduate conference and are financial members of the RACI are eligible to apply for a travel bursary from the RACI Analytical and Environmental Chemistry Division. There are a limited number of bursaries available and these will be awarded based on demonstrated financial need.
For more information, please download the Bursaries 2012 document. Applications should be submitted to Analytical and Environmental Chemistry Division of the RACI by Monday 12 November 2012.