Australasian Human Dimensions of Wildlife Network
The Australasian Human Dimensions of Wildlife Network was formed in 2008 to facilitate communication between Australasian human dimensions specialists and provide an outlet for the dissemination of information in this field to wildlife managers.
The Network currently has members from government agencies, universities and consulting firms in Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (Queensland)
- Deakin University (Victoria)
- Department of Primary Industries (New South Wales)
- Department of Sustainability and Environment (Victoria)
- Environment Protection Authority (Victoria)
- Griffith University (Queensland)
- University of Canberra (Canberra)
- Monash University (Victoria)
- University of Western Sydney (New South Wales)
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Kelly Miller (email@example.com).
Dr Kelly Miller (Deakin University)
Associate Professor Darryl Jones (Griffith University)
Dr Guy Ballard (NSW Department of Primary Industries)