Areas of study in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
The Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment gives students access to a diverse range of flexible undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are delivered through creative learning technologies and practical experiences.
Our degrees are innovative and responsive to changing industry needs to ensure our graduates have the transferrable job-ready skills that open the door to a variety of challenging and exciting careers.
Please select a study area below for more information about these disciplines and the undergraduate and postgraduate courses available.
- Architectural technology
- Construction management
- Landscape architecture
- Urban design
Find out more about studying an Architecture and Built Environment course.
- Civil engineering
- Design Technology
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Electrical and renewable energy engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Water engineering
Find out more about studying an Engineering course.
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Marine biology
- Wildlife and conservation biology
Find out more about studying an Environment course.
- Computer science
- Games design and development
- Information technology - postgraduate
- Information technology - undergraduate
- IT security
Find out more about studying an Information Technology course.