Desire2Learn Binder App
This app allows you to download resources to your tablets for offline viewing. You are also able to select Send to Binder from the CloudDeakin environment to have resources sent to the app for offline viewing.
Get started with Binder
Step 1: Download the Binder app from the AppStore, Google play or use the Binder for Web.
Note: This app is only available for download in certain countries, please check the list.
Step 2: Create a Desire2Learn EduDentity account.
Note: You can now sign in using your Facebook account.
Step 3: Launch the app.
Create a connection
- Login using your EduDentity or Facebook account.
- Tap Fetch .
- Tap the + icon in the Connections sidebar.
- Tap the + icon beside Learning Environment.
- From Create Connection view, tap Select Host .
- At the Enter Web Address field, enter http://d2l.deakin.edu.au
- Tap Create Connection .
- Tap Connect .
- Enter your Deakin username and password.
- Tap Log In .
- All the unit sites that you have access to will be listed.
Download a document
- Navigate to the topic that you wish to download.
- Tap Add to Catalog .
- Tap Catalog .
- The files that you have downloaded should be listed.
Note: For other features such as tagging or annotating please refer to Desire2Learn Binder Push-Start Guide. You can also access a copy of this guide by tapping on the Catalog then on Binder .